Dr Oz Says BB Cream Can Replace 5 Skin Care Products
Skin care products can get quite expensive. Today Dr. Oz talks about the 5-1 Miracle Skin Cure product called BB cream (also known as Beauty Bomb) that could literally save you hundreds of dollars while proving just as effective as expensive beauty creams.
On today’s show, Marcia Kilgore (Creator of Soap and Glory) spoke about BB Cream and all the benefits that the “Beauty Bomb” possesses.
BB Cream An Effective Treatment For Rosacea
Rosacea is a skin condition that that causes redness in the face, flushing, and may even cause swelling and sores. Dr Oz invited several women from the audience who had skin issues such as broken capillaries and Rosacea. They applied some BB cream and you could immediately tell the difference! They had said that they had never heard of the cream and were excited about using this product.
Beneficial Uses Of BB Cream
BB cream provides skin protection that can benefit your skin in many ways. It acts as a :
- Primer – Will give your skin a glow
- Foundation – Will improve the tone of your skin
- Moisturizer – Helps to invigorate the skin with moisture
- Sun protection – Helps to protect against skin damage from UV rays.
- Anti-Aging ingredients to help protect against fine lines and wrinkles. So what are the anti-aging ingredients? Vitamin A helps to rejuvenate your skin. Vitamin C helps protect against free radical damage and brightens your skin. Hyaluronic Acid plumps up your skin. The sunscreen protection that BB cream contains helps guard against skin damage from the sun.
On top of all the health and cosmetic benefits that you get from BB cream, it is also quite inexpensive.. I found BB Cream online for less than 10 bucks. BB cream is a product rather than a brand.. It can be found in multiple brands and is sometimes even called the 6 in 1 cream.